As the CEO of RFCSL. I’m responsible for the overall success of the organization and for making top-level managerial decisions. I consult with the entire leadership team and Board members for input on major decisions, but the ultimate final decisions are within my authority.
I meet with the Board members quarterly for the performance of a company. The performance is based on input and reports from the entire leadership team including the Finance Manager. Board members are a group of individuals who are directly affiliated with RFCSL through internal and external recruitment processes. Currently, I chair the Board meetings.
In general, day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Communicating with stakeholders internally and externally
- Monitoring the progress of RFCSL’s short-term and long-term agency goals. i.e., setting and revising strategic goals making sure they are measurable and describable
- Monitoring RFCSL’s Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
- Monitoring and evaluating the leadership members including senior managers.
- Ensuring compliance to the industry standards,
- Assessing Risk Management issues and taking action to rectify.